Can I Get a Free Boiler on Disability Benefits?
YES, if you are on Disability Benefits or get benefits for caring for a disabled person you could get a boiler grant for a free boiler.
Coronavirus has meant that more and more of us are staying at home. So, being able to save £300 per year on your heating bill with a free and efficient boiler is a huge relief.
Every home owner who receives Disability Benefits, or one of the other qualifying benefits, can apply for a Boiler Grant to replace a boiler which is 6 years old for an A-rated boiler.
If you receive any of these benefits you could get a free boiler:
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Personal Independence Payment
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s allowance
If your home has never had a central heating system installed before, recipients of Disability Benefits can apply for a First Time Central Heating Grant to help install central heating.
There are lots of ways to contact us so please do.
- Give us a call on (44) 7933998979
- Click on the WhatsApp icon and send us a message for a quick reply
- Fill in the 60 second online application form and someone will get back to you within 24 hours
We look forward to helping you keep warm for the winter.